(ca. 80 EUR)
(ca. 100 EUR)
(ca. 120 EUR)
(ca. 140 EUR)
The course fee covers:
– participation in the full course,
– materials (either as an electronic access or handouts),
– coffee breaks during the sessions,
– opening lunch on Monday (11 September)
– closing dinner on Friday evening (15 September),
– visit in the University Museum located in the oldest building Collegium Maius.
Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from Kraków, accommodation, insurance and living expenses during their participation in the programme. Lunch will be available in the University canteen, approximately 3-4 EUR per meal.
The course fee is specified in Polish zlotys (PLN) in the registration system. This is the internal requirement of the Jagiellonian University. For your convenience please find below the approximate amount of the registration fees in Euro determined on the basis of the current (March 2016, see exchange rates) average currency exchange rate determined by the National Bank of Poland and it cannot be warranted that the same exchange rate will be binding on the day of your payment. The registration fees do not include any possible charges that are independent from the conference organizers, such as international transfer charges etc.
Available methods of payment of the registration fee:
- Credit card (on-line payment) After logging into the registration system click Pay on-line link. Tick the amount of registration fee and click Pay on-line button. There will be automatic transfer to the payment system (Polcard).
- Bank transfer After logging in to the registration system click Edit registration fees link. Choose Payments and invoices tab. You will find there bank transfer data. Bank transfer title should include the name of the participant and the name of the school (IP Summer School)
Cancellation Policy All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to the: firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations received by 1 September 2017 the full amount will be refunded (minus banking charges). After this date no refunds will be possible.
In all matters concerning registration system, payments and invoices etc., please contact: Jagiellonian University
Department of Communications and Marketing – Conferences
ul. Michałowskiego 9/3, 31-126 Kraków, Poland
tel.: 0048 12 663 23 60