Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Kraków IP Law Summer School will be held online.
We are pleased to offer lower participation fees to all participants.
The deadline for application is August 15, 2020 (now closed)
The course fee covers:
– participation in the full course
– materials in electronic form
– certificate of completion (paperback)
The course fee is specified in Polish zlotys (PLN) in the registration system. This is the internal requirement of the Jagiellonian University. The approximate amount of the registration fee in Euro has been indicated for reference purposes, determined on the basis of the average currency exchange rate, and it cannot be warranted that the same exchange rate will be binding on the day of your payment. The registration fees do not include any possible charges that are independent from the organizers of the Summer School, such as international transfer charges etc.
Please submit the filled-in application form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be notified by the Organizing Committee and receive a formal offer of admission containing information about registration and payment process.
The deadline for application is August 15, 2020.
If you are already accepted and registered participant, please log into the system using the following link.
Available methods of payment of the registration fee:
- Credit card (on-line payment): After logging into the registration system click Pay on-line Tick the amount of registration fee and click Pay on-linebutton. There will be automatic transfer to the payment system (Polcard).
- Bank transfer: After logging in to the registration system click Edit registration fees Choose Payments and invoices tab. You will find bank transfer data there. Bank transfer title should include the name of the participant and the name of the school (IP Summer School)
In all matters concerning registration system, payments and invoices etc., please contact:
Department of Communications and Marketing – Conferences
ul. Michałowskiego 9/3, 31-126 Kraków, Poland
tel.: 0048 12 663 23 60
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to: email@example.com. For cancellations received before August 31, 2020 the full amount will be refunded (minus banking charges). After this date no refunds will be possible.